Spectromaster 600W HPS Lamp
- Light output: 90,000 lumens
- E40 ceramic socket
- 230 V
- Bloom Spectrum
- To use only with a 600W ballast
- Suggested surface from 100x100cm to 120x120cm
Spectromaster’s HPS lamps were designed to stimulate the plants during flowering, develop their fruit, and increase the crops.
- Power output: 600 watt
- Application: Blooming phase
- Operating voltage: 230 V
- Luminous flux (100 h): 90.000 lumen
- Photon flux PAR PPF (100 h): 1000 µmol/s
- Most similar color temperature (CCT): 2000 Kelvin
- Lamp current: 6,2 A
- Burning position: universal
- Starting time: 5 min
- Reignition time (free-burning): 2 min
- Total length (max.): 292mm
- Bulb diameter: 48mm
- Bulb material: tempered glass
- Socket: E40
Note: You should switch off the lamp for at least 15 minutes per week.
A reflector and a ballast are needed for the operation.