Spectromaster Growth Spectrum MH 400W
- Light output: 38,000 lumens
- E40 ceramic socket
- 230 V
- Intended for grow
- To use only with a 400W ballast
- Suggested area from 80x80cm to 100x100cm
Spectromaster MH lamps Growth Spectre series are decisive for the vegetative stage of plants.
The blue/white spectrum of the lamp supports the development of plants and stimulates the production of biomass.
- Power output: 400 watt
- Application: Grow phase
- Operating voltage: 230 V
- Luminous flux (100 h): 38.000 lumen
- Photon flux PAR PPF (100 h): 570 µmol/s
- Most similar color temperature (CCT): 5000 Kelvin
- Lamp current: 4,6 A
- Burning position: universal
- Starting time: 5 min
- Reignition time (free-burning): 2 min
- Total length (max.): 277mm
- Bulb diameter: 47mm
- Bulb material: tempered glass
- Socket: E40
Note: You Should switch off the lamp for at least 15 minutes per week.
A reflector and a ballast 600W are needed for the operation.